Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training
BENEFITS OF TRAINING
What does Bosiet mean?
BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training) is the offshore survival certificate that offshore workers are required to obtain before setting foot on a helicopter and entering an offshore environment such as a rig or installation.
• Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
• Duration: 3 Days
• Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
• COURSE OBJECTIVE:
The aim of the BOSIET (with CA-EBS) is to introduce delegates to the specific safety issues and regimes relevant to offshore installations, and to equip them with the basic emergency response knowledge and skills for travelling to and from offshore installations by helicopter.
• Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite), Effurun/Warri, Delta State
COURSE OUTLINE –
1. Basic Safety Induction
2. Helicopter Safety and Escape
3. Basic Seamanship
4. Safety Equipment
5. Life Saving Appliances
6. Sea Survival
7. Fire Fighting and Self Rescue