Health, Safety & Environment Training (HSE LEVEL 3 OF 3)
BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
What is HSE and why is it important?
In today's environment, organizations are under growing pressure to comply with Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) regulations and standards. While there are various aspects to creating and maintaining a safe working environment, the key is to develop and implement an effective safety management system.
• Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
• Duration: 2 Days
• Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
• COURSE OBJECTIVE:
1. Identify occupational hazards; unsafe acts and conditions.
2. Understand and enforce safety rules and procedures.
3. Encourage and guide workers to follow the health and safety rules and safe work procedures.
4. Respond to various emergency situations and reduce incidents to as low as reasonably practicable
• Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite), Effurun/Warri, Delta State
1. Practical Safety Audit/Inspection
2. Industrial Security
3. Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
4. Permit to Work System
5. Health and Safety Management (HSE - MS)
6. First Aid
7. Project Work Report