Oilfield Facility Management Training
BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
What is an oil facility?
An oil facility encompasses the equipment between the oil wells and the pipeline or other transportation system. The purpose of an oil facility is to make the oil ready for sale to the purchaser's standards (maximum allowable water, salt, and other impurities).
• Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
• Duration: 3 Days
• Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
• COURSE OBJECTIVE:
1. Understand service delivery and performance management.
2. Expand your skills and knowledge of all topics relating to facilities management.
3. Increase your awareness of health and safety compliance issues, risk management and business continuity plans.
• Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite), Effurun/Warri, Delta State
1. An Overview of Facilities Management
2. Establishing Control of Support Services
3. The Basic Elements of Facilities Management
4. Preventive Maintenance and Maintenance Strategy
5. Managing the Workplace
6. Managing the Budget
7. Understanding Service Contracts
8. Outsourcing and Contracting
9. Service Delivery and Performance Management
10. Understanding the Role of Project Management in Facility Management
11. Compliance and Risk Management
12. Understanding Sustainability in Facility Management
13. Performance Monitoring and Bench-marking