Service Center Agent Wanted Private2 months ago - Job - Ikeja, Lagos State - 480 views
Service Center Agent
1. May coordinate or supervisor the activities of subordinate.
2.Serves as a liaison with external public agencies , participating in relation to their advisory and financial support of center, including working in fund raising in relating to membership in center and sponsorship of center activities and related to the company development
3. Writes communication and promotional literature for distribution such as newsletter, brochures or flyers and coordinate printing and distribution.
Skills and Abilities:
1. Knowledge of issues pertaining to area of assignment.
2. Knowledge of budgeting and accounting principles.
3. Skills in organizing work of self and others.
1.Applicants must possess a minimum of HND in any related discipline.
2. He/She must have been done with (NYSC) service scheme before applying
3.Applicants must reside in Lagos or be willing to relocate.
Mode of Application: Interested applicants should forward their Resume to email@example.com